Welcome to Basic Massage
We offer many different types of massage to help you with your needs, whether it’s recovering from an injury, self care and wellness, or just the need to relax for a little while. We offer Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, Swedish, & Prenatal Massages, as well as Stretching and massage for Sports Injuries. We also offer massages to help with migraines, neck and lower back issues.
The Healing Starts Here.
Schedule A Massage Now!
More Info. About Our Massage Services
Swedish Massage-60 minutes
A hands-on, full body massage of medium pressure. Relieves muscle tension, stimulates circulation, increases serotonin levels, improves muscle tone, and promotes total mind & body relaxation.
Deep Tissue Massage-60 minutes
A firm-pressure, therapeutic massage. Helps alleviate pain, muscle spasms, stress, inflammation, and tissue damage. Great for anyone with soft tissue problems that produce any discomfort or pain.
Hot Stone Massage-60 minutes
Penetrating heat from smooth oiled and warmed stones is used to relieve tense muscles and sore joints. Combined with Swedish techniques, this creates an unforgettable, thoroughly relaxing experience.
Sports Massage-60 minutes
A therapeutic massage that includes stretching and compression techniques. Rehabilitates soft tissue dysfunction that can result from physical labor, lifting weights, or sports-related injuries. Promotes flexibility, reduces swelling, relieves muscle tension, and alleviates muscle fatigue.
Prenatal Massage-60 minutes
A gentle massage geared to relieving the muscle cramps, spasms, and pain often encountered in the lower back, neck, hips, and legs during pregnancy.
Current research is beginning to validate what most clients already know about massage therapy: it can help ease or prevent many common ailments that are often treated with prescription drugs and/or hospitalization. Massage therapy is based on the ability of the body to naturally heal itself.
Massage has been shown to:
- Decrease stress
- Increase circulation
- Release muscle tightness
- Improve joint range of motion and flexibility
- Release endorphins
- Diminish aches and pains
- Reduce anxiety and depression associated with
- anorexia and bulimia
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- chronic fatigue syndrome
What you can expect at your visit.
- We invite you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment so that you can change and begin the relaxation process.
- Appointments begin promptly.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required.
- We serve bottled water.
- This is your time to relax and escape. Remember to turn off your cell phone.
- During your service, if you like chatting, we are happy to chat with you. If you prefer to relax in silence, we want you to feel comfortable doing so.